Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Should Have Seen It In Color

I absolutely love the country song, You Should Have Seen It In Color. I have started a Heritage album with some of the old pictures that my Mom gave me. 2 of them are the house that was my grandparents and now Mom and Daddy live in. The other was a picture of my Mamaw and Papaw and 2 of their friends. Both are black and white pictures and when the song came on one day while I was sitting in my scrapbook room wondering what to work on, it hit me. I had the perfect pictures to go along with the title of the song.


























I decided to use a silver Bazzil Bling background paper with black letters. I also printed out the course of the song and made a frame from my Heritage cartridge to frame it with. The letters, you should have seen it in, are from Paper Lace 2 and the word color is Cricut alphabet that came pre loaded in my E2. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this page! So pretty!! I'm a new follower from Deezy's Pimpin Showcase.. :-)

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/spring-has-sprung.html

    ReplyDelete