Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gotta love a lazy weekend! Got a page done and started my Heritage album. I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow since my camera battery decided to die on me! haha, I've taken too many silly pictures the last couple of days! Another cold snap this week and the SO starting nights on his outage will send me to the scraproom! Like I really need an excuse!
I went to my cousin's house last night and tried out the Cuttlebug. It's a must have in my book. I can't figure out what rock I was hiding under where that was concerned! My next purchase is definitely one of those. They make regular paper look so much more polished and finished. I can't believe that I was buying embossed paper all this time for special stuff when I could have just had one of these. The only downside as far as I'm concerned is the fact that it doesn't emboss large sheets of paper. But for now I'll take the smaller one and dream about getting a bigger one when I can afford it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment