Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Mom had a quintuple bypass in September and complications after that. It was a really scary time for all of us and I realized that Addy didn't have a picture of her and her great grandmother in her album. I remedied that rather quickly and made this layout to complete her album and I just love it! It used a very soft background paper, Frame of Mind Cricut cartridge for the frame and Jasmine cartridge for the lettering. I finished it up with some Prima flowers (I love Prima! The flowers are so beautiful that I usually horde them!!) and a Prima Say It In Pearls rhinestone strip. Stickles are one of my go to items for the granddaughter's (or any girly page) and I used Copper to outline the letters and make some glitter accents on the frame. There is also a strip if ecru colored crochet type lace right under Nana's Baby that is not showing well in this shot but runs the width of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment