Monday, March 12, 2012

One of the things that I'm doing with old picture frames

I have a large picture frame that I have taken the original bad picture out of and spray painted. While I kept looking at it and loving it, I just couldn't quite figure out what to do with it....cover another piece to fit in it with scrapbook and mount pictures? hmmmm yes that is an idea or cover and make a tray like I'd seen on Pinterest? Yes I still plan on doing that- just not with this frame. Because from my vantage point on the loveseat, with my trusty laptop searching Pinterest for some new craft ideas, I happened to look up and see this...



I had bought this metal wall piece at Hobby Lobby years ago and have always loved it. I've got a pitcher that I found at a yard sale and filled with greenery and a first edition Little Women book that was my Mom's in it. But not until today did I ever think it looked a little bare...Until my bright idea...


Now I absolutely love it even more than before! I would probably like it even better if I had it on a different colored wall or a different colored frame, and the picture does not do it justice. Let's just say it is definitely one of my new favorite things



No comments:

Post a Comment